Are you looking to begin or continue working in the field of philanthropy? Whether you are entering the workplace for the first time, starting a new career, or seeking advancement in the field, the following employment opportunities may interest you. Please direct any questions about individual listings to the hiring organization.
We will keep positions listed for 90 days or until we are informed that the position is filled. If you are interested in adding a job opportunity to our site please send ad language to have Courtney Moore, 703-879-0809. Postings are free of charge for regional associations and their members and $175 per listing for nonmembers.
Many of our regional association members list job postings on their websites as a service to their members and to grantmaking in their region. Below is a list of regional associations that offer this service to the public.
- Associated Grant Makers’ Job Listings (MA & NH)
- Association of Baltimore Area Grantmakers’ Job Bank
- Colorado Association of Funders’ Job Bank
- Connecticut Council for Philanthropy’s Job Postings
- Council of Michigan Foundations' Job Postings
- Grantmakers Forum of New York’s Job Postings
- Iowa Council of Foundations Philanthropy Career Center
- Minnesota Council on Foundations' Job Postings
- North Carolina Network of Grantmakers' Job Postings
- Northern California Grantmakers' Resource Center: Jobs in Philanthropy
- Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia Career Center
- Philanthropy New York's Job Board (New York City Metro)
- Philanthropy Northwest’s Job Bank (AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY)
- Philanthropy Ohio Job Listings
- Southeastern Council of Foundations’ Job Bank (AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV)
- Southern California Grantmakers’ Job Opportunities
- Washington Grantmakers’ Job Bank (Washington, DC Metro)
- Opening: President and CEO, East Bay Community Foundation
The East Bay Community Foundation in Oakland, CA is looking to hiring a President and CEO, responsible for the strategic, financial, and operational leadership of the organization.
- Opening: Director of Development, Pro Bono Institute
The Pro Bono Institute in Washington, DC is looking to fill its Director of Development position that will be responsible for developing fundraising strategies and specific action plans; ensuring their successful integration and implementation; and meeting annual fundraising targets to support PBI’s enhanced sponsorship, membership, and stewardship goals.