The Forum provides national leadership and valuable support to its members to increase their individual and collective impact. The strength of the Forum lies in its network of members committed to sharing knowledge and products throughout the entire organization.
As a member of the Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers, regional associations benefit from:
- Partnerships with other philanthropic infrastructure organizations
- Knowledge sharing across the national network
- Educational programs, including annual meetings and teleconferences
- Special discounts from leading vendors
In This Area
- Memberships and Services
Discounted services and memberships available to Forum member associations.
- Publication Discounts
The Forum produces publications that are available to its members at a discounted rate for their own internal use, or for resale in their communities.
- Lyris Listserves for Regional Associations
The Forum is pleased to announce a new service for regional associations. This spring, the Forum will move hosting of our discussion lists to the Council on Foundations and upgrade our collective Lyris license. This will allow us to manage not only all of the Forum’s lists, but also provide listserves as a new service to our entire membership.