Are you looking to begin or continue working in the field of philanthropy? Whether you are entering the workplace for the first time, starting a new career, or seeking advancement in the field, the following employment opportunities may interest you. Please direct any questions about individual listings to the hiring organization.
We will keep positions listed for 90 days or until we are informed that the position is filled. If you are interested in adding a job opportunity to our site please send ad language to Courtney Moore, 202-888-7428. Postings are free of charge for regional associations and their members and $99 per listing for nonmembers.
Many of our regional association members list job postings on their websites as a service to their members and to grantmaking in their region. Below is a list of regional associations that offer this service to the public.
- Associated Grant Makers (MA & NH)
- Association of Baltimore Area Grantmakers
- Colorado Association of Funders
- Connecticut Council for Philanthropy
- Council of Michigan Foundations
- Council of New Jersey Grantmakers
- Iowa Council of Foundations Philanthropy Career Center
- Minnesota Council on Foundations
- North Carolina Network of Grantmakers
- Northern California Grantmakers
- Philanthropy Ohio
- Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia
- Philanthropy New York (New York City Metro)
- Philanthropy Northwest (AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY)
- Southeastern Council of Foundations (AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV)
- Southern California Grantmakers
- Washington Regional Association of Grantmakers (Washington, DC Metro)
For additional opportunities to work in the nonprofit, philanthropic, or association fields, we recommend the following resources: